Airbus 18,19 and 20 wingviews.

HoratioWondersocks

Hello

I don't suppose hardened simmers get too excited about a set of wing views these days ,however these...

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels

FS2004 Wing Views For Project Airbus

[ Download | View ]

Name: paa322wv.zip

Size: 465,254 Date: 07-17-2007 Downloads: 3,050

FS2004 Wing Views For Project Airbus A320-200 v2.0. Includes views of your aircraft wings, flaps, slats, spoilers and engines. They help increase the immersion of simming because they increase the impression that you are flying different planes and also they let you enjoy all the nice visual models out there. By Nevin Pariat.

I think are exceptional.IMO.

They work with all PAs from the 18 to 20 (haven't tried 321)

They also work with IFDGs as well.

Just note that my Airbuses all use the good old Ken Mitchell panel, so Iam not sure how these WVs will work with others.

Another thing ! These views come with default zoom , I.E. none.

I have pinched a section from another panel cfg that sets this to .75 on startup.

That is my preference but you may prefer the default.

Anyways I think these are very good especially the views of the engines.

Old hands will know to back up there original panel cfgs if they wish to try this set,but if a newcomer to the land of sim then please backup your orig Panel cfgs in case you disagree with me about the jolly goodness of these views ,and think they are a pile of old moose dung.

Andy

I've always stayed away from 2D wingviews because I couldn't figure out how to lock the view to them!

TDS and other fine models have wingviews modelled in VC view, which means you can pick your seat row exactly, much more satisfying for making video clips, especially if using TrackIR.

I've always stayed away from 2D wingviews because I couldn't figure out how to lock the view to them!

TDS and other fine models have wingviews modelled in VC view, which means you can pick your seat row exactly, much more satisfying for making video clips, especially if using TrackIR.

Hello there

I am not quite sure about your reply,but for anybody who just wants a decent (the best I've seen) 2d wing view for there ABs these I can recommend.

Cheers Andy.

Archived