FSX and Windows 10 with CH Product Yoke

wrayer

My Yoke is broke and that ain't no Joke! When I calibrate my Yoke - everything appears to be working. Alas, when I fly, the Elevators and ailerons don't work. What's up with this? Any suggestions. Oh, and yes, I did use the CH Control Manager, and everything appears to work fine. All the throttles, mixture, prop, sliders work, all the buttons work, but no elevators or ailerons. Sigh....

What's up with this? Any suggestions

Well obviously the yoke isn't broken. Have a look in options/settings/controls and see what you see. You should have 'enable controllers' checked and the axis tab needs to be set up to control the ailerons and elevators appropriately.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

Thanks Mark, I have done that and everything appears fine in the options settings and controls. In the cockpit view I see the yoke going in and out and turning right and left, but outside view the controls appear to be frozen - no movement. I will check again and see if checked enable controllers.

Thanks,

Bill

Uninstalling FSX should never be the first route to take for troubleshooting an issue. That itself has some specific steps that must be followed. I think Mark is heading you in the right direction here, go back to the basics and recheck these settings which is what is so often the problem. If you are wanting to uninstall anything, make it windows 10. Ok guys, sorry, I just could not resist that being a hard core win7 user.

This happens to me while using A2A airplanes while using my Flight Illusion yoke. They fly OK but can't see ailerons or elevators move . All other planes are OK.

Since this is happening only with A2A airplanes, and all others are ok, I think we could conclude it is how those planes are modeled and that was determined by the developer. And I don't think you can fix that.

Archived