Windows and Privacy.

MagikarpDrowned

The 'Devil' isn't smart (and knows everything) because he is 'The Devil' but because he is OLD. So you have to get 'OLD' first before you can say you 'Know Everything'.

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Please read the link:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/jun/01/google-ordered-hand-over-data-fbi

Surely this is an example, so it seems any emails sent it is stored, you may delete it but its still stored somewhere and for how long?

I think the majority of us have nothing to fear but as the op has posted, it's still invading your privacy.

Does anybody know if you use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is safer then they say they are, I use one that I pay a monthly subscription so am I wasting my money?

The biggest problem is every one turning on the liar box when they get home and accepting it as fact, next time you watch tv write down every lie you hear and see. From the screwdriver that is the only tool you need to the world news tonight where iraq has nukes. The Gov will lie when the truth would be better love my tin hat btw

Archived