Really Useful Tool For You Simmers Out There

mrcolour

Hello guys i want to share with you guys the best tool/site to find routes, and basically it works better than the default fsx routes, you just type the airport codes from where you want to fly from and fly to its really good and works fine for any FMC/CDU no more ''waypoint not in database'' issue and its completely free you don't have to pay for anything.

Link: http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

2015-08-04 05_06_11-RouteFinder - OBBI - omdb - Not for real world navigation.png This is a flightplan from ''Bahrain" to "Dubai'' that i just used

:pilot:Enjoy :pilot:

:pilot:FLY TO LIVE AND LIVE TO FLY :pilot:

picture-23.png

Routefinder has been out there for years and it does serve as the backbone of many flight plan generators out there.

A lot of simmers already know this by now as well, but there's a handy website called flightplandatabase.com (which seems to be under active and continuous development) that not only finds routes for you (as Rtefinder does) but also translates route strings and keeps a database of user-uploaded real-life flight plans for others to use. Under active development is a "Canvas" tool which lets you generate flight plans graphically by clicking-and-dragging on a map. For now, I click-and-drag using Skyvector (which I use both for simming and real flight-planning), obtain the route string from it, then input it to the string decoder in the flightplandatabase website.

http://i.imgur.com/iMDlMAv.jpg

TseTse i5-9600K @ 3.7~4.5GHz | RTX2060 Super 8GB | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1TB Samsung 840EVO | Z390 Chipset | Windows 10 x64

Convenient, but not always accurate. I find the only safe way is to create my own flight plans. Its very satisfying to complete a flight the way that you planned.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Archived