Iron mechanic motor control (axes)

GVL224

Developed a mechanic with fixed stem positions, for use in "cockpit" buildings, for example as a crane chassis, release-cleaning shields and other.

A non-contact sensor can be installed on the mechanics (for example, MagRes) if the program (controller) allows you to split the axis range into different functions. In this case, it is possible to have more than three fixed positions.

Or three microswitches in each of three positions (the bar with three microswitches will lay out a little later).

I worked two types of rods with the fixation, I want to know your opinion about which implementation is preferable for you, namely, the spring on the side of the bolts or the spring in front of the rod on the protrusions of the rods.Фиксатор.jpgФиксатор1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mechanics with fixation for 5 positions.

The number of positions can be any (how many slots fit on the bar).

The position of the stem is removed by a non-contacting sensor, Mareps.

If the controller or the program allows you to split the entire range into sectors and assign each value to each sector, it is possible to assign a specific action to each position of the stock in the program (simulator).Мех5.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

While I will not open a new topic, I will place it in this one.

The control panel.

Used the controller MJoy16. Installed 11 buttons with the ability to highlight, 1 mini-stick, 4 encoders, 1 potentiometer and two toggle switches with protective covers. Inside, there is still room for the installation of a second controller which, according to the customer's plan, will control the backlighting of the buttons. The case material is 1.5 mm steel cut on the laser and bent by a bending machine. Width 31 cm, depth 10 cm, height with legs 6.7 cm.DSC_0537.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived