EzDok Camera - VC problem

FranzR

Hi guys, I was using EZCA 1.15 with my FSX, til I wanted to install it on my P3D, I downloaded the EZCA 1.18 version, to use it with FSX and P3D...

I really disliked how it worked on P3D, the button on my joystick (button 1) the one I used to switch the cameras, wasnt working, after a proper configuration, my mouse wasnt moving the camera like in FSX... and trying to find a solution I decided just to close the game, and open FSX, same problem here, mouse was ok but all my configurations dissapeared, button 1 wasnt working same as others, so I tried with the config.exe (ezca config) restored the configs and etc.

The problem is here, all the Virtual Cockpits of all the planes dissapeared, when I right-click and open to see the ''Cockpit'' options, there are just ''Cockpit'' and some FMC/pedestal cameras, not virtual cockpit... I used the EZCA 1.15 backup that I saved, and I reinstalled it, same problem. I reinstalled PMDG 737 thinking that it will fix the problem (I only experienced the problem on it, I didnt know that it was on all the aircrafts'' and nothing, now that I know that the problem is on ALL my aircrafts, I dont know what else to do... help me...

Regards.

Im not following your description too well IM afraid.

lets forget p3d for the moment and get to understand its use in fsx. firstly id uninstal ezca completely and make sure you have deleted all other floes associated with ezca. .

perform a search to ensure no old files exists on any drive for your previous\ instal of ezca

id then reinstall ezca. Sounds like there is some conflict with 'save'configs you might have. So best best delete and start from scratch. .wont take long

I uninstalled it, reinstalled, deleted the EZCA files on %APPDATA% to see if it would help, but it didnt work... I've done a lot of things with it, I don't know if it modified something on ''Aircraft.cfg'' :|

If I read your first post correctly, it sounds like you've lost you configured cameras positions. After re-instal chose one aircraft only and see if you are able to reconfigure a couple of camera positions first. Say, just add one for VC captain position. I assume you have deleted all the default keybindings. .ie 12345678 etc num pad up num pad dn etc. . and set up ezca correctly to begin with?

Archived