Delta Force.

Hey,

2015-6-13_12-50-53-657.jpg

2015-6-13_12-51-3-205.jpg

2015-6-13_12-51-18-489.jpg

2015-6-13_12-51-24-126.jpg

2015-6-13_12-51-30-931.jpg

2015-6-13_12-57-49-841.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Dx9 .

Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C (version 1.03)

BA 120 Cazaux 2012 by Alexandre Remy (LFBC)

FTX Global v1.30 & FTX Vector v1.20 & FTX OpenLC Europe V1.15

Mesh FSGlobal 2010_X .

Rex Essential+OVD .

Hifi Active Sky 2014 Next SP2 live weather update .

Photoshop edition .

Ciao Viva & Have Fun !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice pics of the Kfir! I worked on those for a couple years back in '87-89 in Yuma. Thankfullu the Israelis brought the ideas for the shelters to work under! Have you ever even touched the top of a plane's wing in the Yuma summer? In the afternoon?? ::SHUDDER!:: Lotta second degree burns till they started putting those shelters all over the base.

Anyway, TY for a great post. Gives a better appreciation of what went on up in the air, not just on the flightline :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Very nice pics of the Kfir!

The rondels and the lettering on the base of the fin identifies this as a French Air Force Mirage. Isn't the Kfir an Israeli-built (and flown) variant of this airplane which wouldn't normally carry "ARMEE DE L'AIR" markings as well as French rondels? :confused:

Whatever it is, very nice shots of it! :D

i7-10700K @3.8-5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, GTR-2060 Super 8GB, 2x SSDs

The rondels and the lettering on the base of the fin identifies this as a French Air Force Mirage. Isn't the Kfir an Israeli-built (and flown) variant of this airplane which wouldn't normally carry "ARMEE DE L'AIR" markings as well as French rondels?

Well, color my face a bright red!! I took one look at the plane, not the markings. OOPS! My sincerest apologies!

From what they were saying round the break-rooms, the Kfir is a Mirage with a J79 engine stuffed into it, and an A-4 radar in the nose. Very similar to the Mirage, especially externally. Fast a fire. I once overheard an American pilot in 401 saying, after a hard day in the cockpit (sweat pouring off him):"Never get slow with a '14!" Apparently he got his butt kicked that day, more than a few times :D By the same token, he managed to get his brains gunned out (direct quote) by a C-141 (and another day, a C172) on downwind to Yuma's main runway, sooooo...Pilot's name of Orca, for what it's worth.

Sorry, I ramble.

Great flights, wonderfull pics, no matter what mistakes I make!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived