F11 Locked Spot View - Slow rate of rotation during arrowing

Hi,

I found some instructions talking some more about Locked spot view:

In Locked Spot mode, the left and right arrow keys rotate the camera in an orbit around your plane and the up and down keys raise or lower the camera's position relative to your aircraft.

This feature works fine, but when I press the arrow button to rotate the camera, the rate of rotation is too fast. Any way to slow it down?

Home Airport - Southport Airport, Southport, Manitoba, Canada| FSX/Acceleration | MSI GT70 Laptop | Windows 8.1 -64bit | Intel ® Core i7-3630 QM | CPU@ 2.4GHZ (cores can dynamically overclock to up to 3.2 GHz (920XM)) | Ram 12GB | NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670M discrete graphics card (with GDDR5 3GB VRAM)

Nevermind guys. Figured it out. I changed the following from the main camera.cfg:

[CameraDefinition.004]

Title = Locked Spot

Guid = {BCA3FDD1-FB83-4BBA-8407-4922A7F0D00D}

Description = This is the description of the spot view.

Origin = Center

SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel

SnapPbhReturn = False

PanPbhAdjust = Swivel

PanPbhReturn = False

Track = FlatChaseLocked

ShowAxis = No

AllowZoom = Yes

InitialZoom = 1.0

SmoothZoomTime = 2.0

ShowWeather = Yes

XyzAdjust = FALSE

Transition = Yes

ShowLensFlare=TRUE

Category = Outside

ClipMode = Spot

PitchPanRate=10

HeadingPanRate=10

PanAcceleratorTime=0

HotKeySelect=3

I just kept asking myself what you guys would do so I did more digging and googling.

Home Airport - Southport Airport, Southport, Manitoba, Canada| FSX/Acceleration | MSI GT70 Laptop | Windows 8.1 -64bit | Intel ® Core i7-3630 QM | CPU@ 2.4GHZ (cores can dynamically overclock to up to 3.2 GHz (920XM)) | Ram 12GB | NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670M discrete graphics card (with GDDR5 3GB VRAM)

Archived