Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with Three-Lever Throttle

this is my new flight simulator yoke as my ole trusty CH PRODUCTS died on me:( is there any special set up for fsx I will need to do with this Saitek that I did not have to do for the old one? and how well does this thing do with fsx? it does not look like it has enough buttons for every thing. it will be in my little mitts here sometime next week.
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

FSX should pick up the new controllers. Basic setup is automatic but you will need to go into the Controller Menu to set up all the associations to suit your requirements. There are 23 assignable buttons & switches.

Don't forget to clear your CH settings first.

Sent from my tablet thingy!

ok thank you sir. if you have one of these have you had any issues with it? and how do the throttles work? do they have reverse thrust or would that be on a button like my CH was?

I fly mostly GA and use the throttle quadrant for throttle, prop, and mixture. There is a detent at the bottom of each lever which can be assigned in FSX. In my system, I've set up the detent on the bottom of the throttle lever to be reverse thrust, which works fine with a King Air.

Archived