FSX Commercial Screenies

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

I've got a slight suspicion FSX is gonna die

RIP

The forums are going empty. I haven't seen any posts on two of my favorite threads but mine, and everything seems to be slowing down.

Anyway, to maintain, something I picked up from the russian Avsim, it's a freeware (good news) alternative to PMDG 737, and is a modification of the default 737, but I tweaked the files so that it didn't have to overwrite, and wouldn't conflict with the default 737. Here's the VC:

2015-10-9_10-30-26-891.jpg

It looks about 500% better than the default VC!

Positive rate, gear up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello guys,

I've got a slight suspicion FSX is gonna die

RIP

The forums are going empty. I haven't seen any posts on two of my favorite threads but mine, and everything seems to be slowing down.

Anyway, to maintain, something I picked up from the russian Avsim, it's a freeware (good news) alternative to PMDG 737, and is a modification of the default 737, but I tweaked the files so that it didn't have to overwrite, and wouldn't conflict with the default 737. Here's the VC:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183192[/ATTACH]

It looks about 500% better than the default VC!

Great looking VC. Can you post a link please? I tried Google but couldn't find it.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Great looking VC. Can you post a link please? I tried Google but couldn't find it.

I went back into my thousands of bookmarks and have summond from the deepest of favorite-oceans, this link:

http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fsx-aircrafts-79/alternativa-defoltnomu-v737-800-47436.html?action=download&hl=

Found it ;) By default it will override the default 737, if you're don't want that edit the aircraft.cfg, changing all the aircraft titles, furthermore, they will show as if done in a russian font, which means that it'll appear as a bunch of jibberish to you. You can also edit this out of the .cfg. Lastly, to not overwrite you need to change the folder name. You probably allready know all that, but just in case ;)

Credits of model to:

Андрей Еменев (Андрэ)

and, further sub-credits, this is where i found out about this:

https://projectflightsim.com/best-fsx-freeware-aircraft-2015-updated-list/

It includes some textures from russian airlines, and these have the better cockpit detail, the default fsx liveries use the default fsx bitmap files, but do use the great updated panel.

Positive rate, gear up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Slapping paint on flightsim models

you'll find all my FSX/P3D repaints here and all my MSFS repaints here.

Thanks! I'd forgot about that developer! I tried their Citation X some time ago, but didn't like it. The MD-83 is great though!

Pics:

Right on the marks! Lineup... eh, not super, could definately be better, but first landing, Ok!

2015-10-18_19-58-4-735.jpg

This thing's got some nice stuff, extra luggage carts, stairs under the main door, a food-container (or whatever they be called)

2015-10-18_20-13-5-442.jpg

Positive rate, gear up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, nice screenies :o

If you have any please post them :D

Remember that you need to convert them to JPG or GIF format before the forum will accept them.

Can be done with MS Paint ;) :pilot:

Just open the image you want in paint (or by right-clicking it and selecting 'edit' from the list)

And then select the 'save as' function and save them as J-PEG

Positive rate, gear up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived