Aerosoft Daytona Review Needed

MrUnSavory

Hello all!!

I am trying to find people who may have actually purchased Aerosoft's Daytona that was recently released. It is so hard to find good reviews nowadays as so many sites I feel give software a good review because they get free copies and receive advertising dollars from developers.

I would like to hear from people who spent their own hard earned dollars on this before I purchase it. I have seen all the videos and pictures and it looks wonderful but that doesn't mean it performs well.

I also run ORBX products so would like to also hear from those who have those products and how this airport blends with those addon's.

Thanks and Blue Skys to you!

Ross

Hey Ross,

How about giving us your review if you feel reviews are "slanted" in a certain way. This way we can see how just how you believe a proper review should be done.

"I would like to hear from people who spent their own hard earned dollars on this before I purchase it."

Not trying to take a dig at you but how about this round you spend your hard earned dollars and give us feedback.

Happy simming,

Clutch

Ross - Whether it is an "official" review or just comments from someone "who spent their hard earned money" - it is just THEIR opinion. If a product were REALLY bad, you'd well know from the loud screaming heard on the forums.

If you don't trust the "review" what makes you think the guy who bought it will be any better?

The ONLY review that counts is YOURS.

As far as asking for opinions from anyone who has purchased a product - go for it - we al do some sort of research - but what *I* like and what works on *MY* system doesn't mean at all that it will be the same for you.

Bottom line? It's your money and your call - if you want to try it - go for it - if you don't like it and cannot return it - join the club - we've all been there.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Excuse me, I have spent my hard earned dollars the last 25 years and gave many reviews. Maybe not here but many web sites. Instead of posting to dig at my topic maybe if you could have just passed it by since neither of you had any pertinent information except to take a shot at someone. Kinda childish but I have grown to expect that at times in flight sim forums.

All I was looking for is someone who bought the product and their opinion. I am sorry that my quest for information seems to have butt hurt you both. Again, if a flight site excepts advertising dollars from developers then I question that review. Been burned many times by sites that give good reviews to bad products.

I especially don't expect these kinds of comments from Moderators. I will in the future no longer purchase any products from The FS Pilot shop and I will send them a letter letting them know the reason why. You know what? I would expect these kinds of troll comments from Avsim and now I know I can expect them here.

Have a nice day and please continue making flight sim forums worse where people don't feel comfortable asking a simple question.

The reviews I have read are from people who have purchased a product...and some say good things...and some say other things either good or bad or somewhere inbetween...which leaves a potentional buyer having to decide what he or she wants....Personally I don't care about flying in Florida except to the major airports that I consider major....as I fly usually international...but Daytona might be interesting....so my thing...the OP is asking is it good or bad or where can one get the scenery.... without getting personal...

Oooops, guess you did take my reply the wrong way. Hard to see the tone of my response when it is just typed on a page. No reason to get all defensive, though. All I was thinking was that you appeared to be unhappy and distrustful of reviews you read so I was suggesting to give one yourself the way you would like to see a review done.

now back to simming...

I know now why your name is Mr Unsavory - IMHO you have completely missed the point of both posts.

You ARE entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived