TDS A350F

So... Is this offering good to go 'as is' or are there other 'enhancements' needed? Is there a Repaint in the Qantas "Project Sunrise" livery available?

I have been hesitant with TDS offerings because of the 'secretive' nature of TDS... 

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Already A350-1000 is released. ( uploaded here almost 2 weeks ago)
So  if want a Qantas , how about paint it by your self if not exist ?
I think I haven't seen yet.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, igami said:

Already A350-1000 is released. ( uploaded here almost 2 weeks ago)
So  if want a Qantas , how about paint it by your self if not exist ?
I think I haven't seen yet.

Just curious is all.

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

22 hours ago, ViperPilot2 said:

So... Is this offering good to go 'as is' or are there other 'enhancements' needed? Is there a Repaint in the Qantas "Project Sunrise" livery available?

I have been hesitant with TDS offerings because of the 'secretive' nature of TDS... 

There's no secretive Nature at all... you can get all the files needed on Facebook's TDS / TDS A350 Support Groups as well as on Avsim and Flightsim. It's all available openly. 
Including all the Liveries that are beeing made for... for now though, the project Sunrise Livery is not yet done for the A350. But if you ask the painters, it will be done for sure... 

Also, usually Hiroshi Igami is a very open person. He's allways showing all the needed Steps in his Developments.
There's tons of Hours and Hours long Video Footage of most of the recent made TDS Models, available in the TDS Lounge Group on Facebook

There he really shows us what's needed in the process of development. Should it be the Modelling in Blender / GMAX or even in Coding and Programming... 
Totally impressive work there beeing done and provided openly by Hiroshi Igami. Really nothing to complain about there. Just dig it in and digest! 

• Like 1

The "problem" is, not everybody is a friend of the so called "social media" (facebook), like myself.

Maybe the poster ViperPilot2 is talking about that when he says:  'secretive' nature of TDS'
I personnaly have no problem to wait, if a repaint is available at Flightsim or Avsim, but i have the impression, that there are more repaints etc. available on the TDS Facebook page than on the portals mentioned. Then these repaints would only be available to Facebook users, which would be unfortunate.
But maybe I'm wrong in my assessment.
Regardless of this, I am very grateful to the TDS group for continuing to support us FS9 users, especially with such "pearls" like the A350!!

Best Regards

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scotty03 said:

The "problem" is, not everybody is a friend of the so called "social media" (facebook), like myself.

Maybe the poster ViperPilot2 is talking about that when he says:  'secretive' nature of TDS'
I personnaly have no problem to wait, if a repaint is available at Flightsim or Avsim, but i have the impression, that there are more repaints etc. available on the TDS Facebook page than on the portals mentioned. Then these repaints would only be available to Facebook users, which would be unfortunate.
But maybe I'm wrong in my assessment.
Regardless of this, I am very grateful to the TDS group for continuing to support us FS9 users, especially with such "pearls" like the A350!!

Best Regards

Exactly. Don't use FB, so that Portal is unavailable to me. Not going to be assimilated by the Meta Collective just to look for a single Repaint or an FDE. Hence, the term 'secretive'... Just put the stuff in the File Library like every other FS Creator does!

It's not that big of a deal, anyway. 

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG