Asobo ATR-42/72 Map Controller Button to Fuel S.O.

Hello.  I want to map a controller button to the fuel cutoff function of the condition levers in the ATR.  I have tried just about everything I can think of in the Power Management section of the control settings, but can't get it right.  I know it can be done because I had it set to a button on my previous controller.
Thanks!

I have mine set up on my throttle quadrant, but I'm sure you can assign the command to anything - under the Power Management settings, look for DECREASE CONDITION LEVER. You might have to press and hold your button for it to work.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

On 2/20/2024 at 7:11 AM, tiger1962 said:

I have mine set up on my throttle quadrant, but I'm sure you can assign the command to anything - under the Power Management settings, look for DECREASE CONDITION LEVER. You might have to press and hold your button for it to work.

Thanks Tim.  I am also mapping to a button on my Logitech throttle quadrant, but your setting didn't seem to work for me.  But:

Condition Lever 1 Fuel Shut Off  = TOGGLE FEATHER SWITCH 1
Condition Lever 2 Fuel Shut Off

= TOGGLE FEATHER SWITCH 2

works on my setup.

• Like 1