Ground scenery of "Hamburg 2003" causing CTD

leuen

The older scenery "Hamburg 2003" should be installed together with "Ground 2004" package. For unkown reasons I get a CTD with all those files. Does anyone had the same experience some times ago? What could be the reason respectively what should be done to run this scenery? Besides simply forget it ... Thanks for any advice. 

Bernard

All I can think of is layering or incompatibility with some other scenery (usually due to overlapping nav aids).

I had a "German landmarks" scenery that would cause an instant CTD when I took off from any airport, any runway, any aircraft, in southern Germany or SE France and climbed to 1500ft.  No problem if I stayed below 1500ft, but the locals might complain of aircraft tooling along 1200ft above their homes.  I never found the exact cause of the CTD, but disabling that scenery eliminated it.  (Had too much other scenery in the area to deal with a "process of elimination" ordeal to find the problem.)

Thanks for your replies. In my FS9 version I only run The LAGO Maldives scenery, Nothing else. As Günther pointed out, it correctly works during night. Using UT Europe could be an option. 

Bernard

Finally I got it! The setup creates 6 textures files which have to be installed in Texture main folder. This procedure is mentioned in the read-me ... Based on a quick comparation with your UT terrain, I'm not shure whether it fits completely with some scenery objects.

Good luck!

Bernard