Never seen before textures photo

I watch on YouTube now LIVE PLANE SPOTTING FROM:CHARLOTTE INT-KCLT.

I caught it happen, got it snapshot show it. Never seen before textures pf the American Airlines, it's new?

Firefalcon, Captain

FSim

Here:

j4ik74i78pox1400.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

AA has one airplane painted in this scheme. Since AA and US Airways merged AA is showing a livery to represent that merger. I have seen this plane at KDFW. They also have a Piedmont livery. At least they did a few years ago. This is just my opinion but I do not like the new AA livery. When I think of AA I still see the silver bird with the large blue and red AA on the tail with a blue eagle. The new livery looks too much like a Greyhound bus to me. Check out this link to see more.    https://simpleflying.com/american-special-liveries/

5 hours ago, bam1220 said:

AA has one airplane painted in this scheme. Since AA and US Airways merged AA is showing a livery to represent that merger. I have seen this plane at KDFW. They also have a Piedmont livery. At least they did a few years ago. This is just my opinion but I do not like the new AA livery. When I think of AA I still see the silver bird with the large blue and red AA on the tail with a blue eagle. The new livery looks too much like a Greyhound bus to me. Check out this link to see more.    https://simpleflying.com/american-special-liveries/

Me too. Their all chromed livery was sick in my opinion!

• Like 1
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home