SimBrief flight plan not showing TOD

I am using SimBrief to create flight plans for the FBW A320NX.  I have a Navigraph subscription and am using the current Airac cycle.  SimBrief, Navigraph and LittleNavMap are all displaying that they are using the same cycle.  The SimBrief plans are not creating a TOD and have incorrect constraints for the Descent phase.  For instance, the charts require one waypoint to be at 9000ft, but SimBrief has me passing it  at FL220.  The result is that I am flying too high and too fast to land if in Managed mode.  On the other hand, if I import the SimBrief plan into LittleNavMap, all the constraints are correctly shown, and  I find that strange.  It is happening on flights in Europe but I have not experienced it in flights within Australia.  I realize that I can use Selected mode to descend and land, but I should not have to. I would appreciate any thoughts.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

Have you reported this as a bug to Navigraph? If not, their forums may shed some light on this issue.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

1 hour ago, tiger1962 said:

Have you reported this as a bug to Navigraph? If not, their forums may shed some light on this issue.

No, I have not.  Since I submitted this post, I found a 2021 discussion that identified it as a FBW problem.  I have not found anything further, so I am hoping that someone on the forum may have an update on it. I find that these things can take a lot of tracking down but you also learn a lot in the process.  In the meantime, it is frustrating when it occurs.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.