I've look around, and didn't seem to see this topic.  I've seen it on other forums, but they were all just dead ends.

Running MSFS on a PC, using Azure voices, ATC and all AI pilots are the same voice.  It's like one person talking to themselves endlessly.  It wasn't always this way. Some time ago, ATC and pilots spoke to each other in different voices. Sure, there were only so many different voices, but at least you could make out the conversations.  Then after an update from MS (no longer recall which update), that changed and now it's just one voice for ATC and ALL AI pilots.

Yes, I've switched from Azure to offline voices. No difference.

Anyone else have this issue?

Ditto! What was really annoying was an unusual female voice, kinda squeaky sounding. Not only was her voice the same from one control center, but was the same from the next control center, and from subsequent control centers. I thought, this lady really gets around. 

This is an ongoing bug in MSFS, has been for ages and is well covered on the official MSFS forum. Opinion is that it's probably not going to be sorted as MSFS2024 has been announced although the bug-list keeps saying it's being worked on.

There is a new ATC programme called BeyondATC in the works which promises to not only resolve this but offer a vastly improved ATC experience. Several Utube videos plus a busy Discord channel too although as yet no release date. "When it's ready" is the invariable response.