Freezes after SU14

2 hours ago, JSkorna said:

System specs?

Are you waiting long enough before concluding that FS is frozen? Sometimes it does take awhile to return to the Home screen.

Thanks for your reply.  I have waited as long as 5 minutes and it only happens when I get out of a hand-crafted airport.

• 2 weeks later...

Any particular third-party airport? Or does it happen at ALL addon airports.

If the former try re-downloading the addon, deleting the old one before you install obviously. If that;s not an option try contacting the dev.

Otherwise the usual suspects - check all your drivers are up-to-date (sim and Windows), empty your rolling cache and check an update hasn't made any unexpected changes in your settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I also get the occasional freeze since SU14, its been talked about a bit on AVSIM but with no conclusion, most of the freezes are partial as in a control freeze whilst still being able to look around the  VC but nothing actually working via mouse click keyboard or other input.

If I hear of anyone narrowing down cause I'll come back to this thread

My most recent freeze with MSFS SU14 is that I cannot start a flight av EYVI Vilnius (in Lithuania). Not that I have tried that airport with earlier versions of MSFS, but now it is impossible to start a flight there, but OK to land IFR/manually both with default scenery and with addon airport scenery. When trying to start a flight - either cold or on the runway - the sim freezes at the end of the loading blue indicator at the bottom of the screen. Starting at the neighbour airport EYKA works with default and addon scenery. I have reported to Zen desk.

Tommy Engman ESNU