It may be Autumn but it's Cold in Denver

SP2472

Great set of Denver! It does look cold.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Great shots Darryl! 

Did I miss something?  When you posted this in early December, I and others remarked on it at that time.  Now the only comment I see was "Posted 23 hours ago"  I don't think I was the only earlier poster earlier.  Either way, the series really looks great.  And yes, cold. 

Having said that, I've spent many a day years ago RW in Colorado, including in and around Denver and seen a ton more snow than I see here.  In fact I've seen a lot more snow than that there on Thanksgiving!  "Global Warming" perhaps? 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!

Michael

• Like 1
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

1 hour ago, Rupert said:

Great shots Darryl! 

Did I miss something?  When you posted this in early December, I and others remarked on it at that time.  Now the only comment I see was "Posted 23 hours ago"  I don't think I was the only earlier poster earlier.  Either way, the series really looks great.  And yes, cold. 

Having said that, I've spent many a day years ago RW in Colorado, including in and around Denver and seen a ton more snow than I see here.  In fact I've seen a lot more snow than that there on Thanksgiving!  "Global Warming" perhaps? 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!

Michael

Well, it's the Week Before Xmas and we're gonna be in the 60's for most of the Week, but expecting Snow for Xmas Eve.

Not like 2021 of course; 210 days without Precipitation culminating in the Marshall Fire on December 30, and 8 inches of Snow the next day.

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG