AI Aircraft Question

Honus

I'm using mostly World of AI for commercial and MAIW for military AI traffic and that all seems fine.  I still am seeing the default airlines operating as well  (Orbit, Pacifica, etc) and I can't seem to get rid of those.  I don't seem their flight plan in my 'World/Scenery" folder with all my others so I'm not sure where they're coming from.  I don't want to monkey with the aircraft themselves but I don't need them as part of my AI traffic.  My 'traffic.bgl' file as changed when I installed the WOA so where else should I be looking for these?  Thanks

All you need is the filenames for the default AI traffic, so you can get them out of \Scenery\World\Scenery - for that is where they are.

I used to do that when I had FSX, and now I do it in P3D. But I don't have FSX any more, so maybe a kind soul could get the filenames to Honus?

Jorgen

PS: if it becomes really necessary, then I do own FSX:SE and can install it on my laptop....

In your Scenery/World/scenery folder their is a file called trafficAircraft.bgl that controls the default aircraft as AI.  Maybe rename it to trafficAircraft_old.bgl to remove the default aircraft as your AI planes.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️