Milvis DHC-2 Milıtary repaints?

pomak249

Hi all I am looking for military repaints for the Milvis FSX Beaver without much success. I am after Brıtish Army Air Corp markings ostensibly but any will do - US/RNAF.....etc

All the Milvis ones are civiIian unfortunately??

Any links gratefully received

Mick

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Here are the only military repaints I could find, RAAF and USAF.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/4820/fsx-usaf-dehavilland-dhc-2-beaver-repaint/

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Cheers PhrogPhlyer very much appreciated - sadly the USAF one is for the default beaver in FSX.

I did manage to find a couple of USAF ones over on Avsim eventually (adding beaver to my search helped lol) but would love to find a British Army repaint having flown in them during the troubles!

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Mick:

Another repaint is here at Flightsim!  Search for FSX/P3D UK Army Air Corps DHC-2 Beaver XP827 by Andy Williams. 

The XP779 repaint at Sim-Outhouse, appears to have been uploaded by Matthew Ivey before Milviz wrecked virtually every paint and repaint with an 'update'.

Send me a PM with an e-mail address if you would like some updated files sent your way.

WS

Thanks a lot WS I cant seem to get the search function to operate properly here after the revamp so thanks a million

Mick

PM sent

When  I went through the Navy Test Pilot School at NAS Patuxent River in the mid -70s we had an Army Beaver "bailed" (inter-service transfer) to the school for the training syllabus. It was also used to tow gliders in the syllabus.  We also had an Army Otter as well.

It was a hoot to fly. I had soloed in an Aeronca 7AC when in high school so I had previous tail dragger experience and was not particularly apprehensive about flying it at all, though others in my class had a little bit of a learning curve.

Its basic purpose was observing and analyzing lateral-directional characteristics of such a configuration.

Maybe someone wants to try this paint job. Later it was painted white and orange.

NTPS U-6A.jpg

Hi Wayne after my last message I managed to get registered over at Simouthouse again and retrieved almost all the files you had sent  - but thanks for everything also very much appreciated

Mick