Areas of Blurry Textures in DFW Metroplex

Lately I've been flying in Dallas in MSFS 2020 and I noticed east of the DFW airport, from the Irving to Addison area some ground textures are blurry.  Also some ground textures are blurry at the DFW airport.  At first I thought it was the Dallas City Enhanced V2 scenery I installed that was causing it, but then I uninstalled that scenery and those areas are still blurry.  I also deleted the rolling cache file and disabled it, but that didn't fix it.  The only workaround was to disable the photogammetry scenery but when I turn it back on the blurry textures appear again in those areas.  I have terrain level of detail at 300, object level of detail at 200, 8x8 texture supersampling, and rendering resolution set to 4k.  I have a Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB DDR4-3200, RTX 4090, 2TB NMVe, and a 100 mb/s download connection with a 25 ms ping. 

I am seeing the same thing. I usually use the PMDG B737-700 and fly in and out of KDAL. I noticed on my last 2 arrivals into KDAL using runway 13R that the scenery is very blurry on short final. Northwest Hwy is just N of Bachman Lake which is on the N end of runway 13R. The road looks like green grass and everything is blurry. I do have photogammetry turned on. I did have an error message pop up last week that my data connection was lost. But that was fixed (MS problem) shortly after. But the blurry textures started right after that message. I think the problem is with MS but I don't know how to get them to fix it.

I tried a no rolling cache, a default 8 GB, and a 512 GB rolling cache, no difference.  Still the blurry textured areas in DFW unless I turn off photogammetry.  It's happening in both Windows 10 and 11, so it's not an OS issue.  I also deleted my MSFS packages installation and reinstalled Windows 11 and redownloaded and reinstalled MSFS and still the blurry textured areas in DFW, so it's surely not a corrupt installation of MSFS.  If I can explain it the best way I can, those blurry textured areas look to be about a ZL of 2.  I checked the Bing map of those areas in DFW through my browser and there is no blurry textures in the map for those areas, so it's not the source that is blurriness comes from. 

Oh I was seeing the blurry textures too. But luckily mine are back to normal after using a rolling cache of 10GB. I know our settings are kept in the cloud so maybe MS has a bad save somewhere on their servers for you. I really can't think of anything else right now. If I come up with something or read about the issue I'll let you know. Sorry you are having issues still.