plane bounces during landing

I have been flying in the simulation world for a while. (15 years at least) and now all of a sudden when I am landing (737-max) I come in low and slow but when I touch the runway I bounce....then I come down again, and bounce even higher....then I crash.

Any idea's on what I am doing wrong all of a sudden?

hobbitrocks

Landing weight...flap setting...speed, who knows. Lots of variables. All I can suggest is try some slight variations but first check out some specs on landing the 737. My bird is the 787-10 and for quite some time it would just float over the runway. I increased flap setting, lowered touchdown speed a little, and made sure landing weight was within reason.    

I can't answer your question because I haven't tired that sim.  Having said that, it appears those designers are striving very hard to duplicate RW conditions.  And if it's sim you're looking for, duplicating RW features is a great thing!!  IMO, the closer a "sim" is to RW the better!! 

I suggest you re-read all the landing specs, weight & balance, speed, flaps, etc. that you can find.  Then practice and vary each element one at a time.  It sounds as though you may have a very well designed and I hope accurately modeled sim!!  I believe if you put your best efforts into reading and understanding all the parameters you'll probably end up being much more satisfied with the end result than if it just landed itself!   

Please advise us with the details of your upcoming success!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.