The Tupolev TU-144 "Concordski".

hjwalter

The freeware and extremely high-tech FS9 version of this aircraft was made by a team of Russian experts who were (in-)directly involved in the real world developement of this sadly ill-fated aircraft but once you get used to it's metrical basics in FS9, e.g. Kms per hour, meters per second, instead of knots, feet, ...... and ...... it's Russian analog panel, it has most certainly become one of my all time favorites to fly.

In my mind, it also remains one of the highest technical FS9 masterpieces ever and with the Concorde following closely behind.

Hans

Concordski2.JPG

Concordski6.JPG

Concordski4.JPG

Concordski5.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

No reactions whatsoever ...... yet ?? Am I the only armchair pilot who still flies this Tu-144 or who has kept an interest in it ??

I also fly the Concorde, which also flies very well, on some fronts even better than the Tu-144, but because it's technically so much more advanced, it's far more "work" and stressfull to fly.

Hans

You are not the only person to not get comments on something you posted for which you expected more interest.

So cool your jets. That's just the way it goes at times.

• Like 1

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.