Hi! every body I want to assigned some keys to view and move around inside the CABINS of some Aircrafts.  Long ago I assigned some keys after TIGER1962 kindly gave me some instructions,  recently some how the settings have gone and I can not remember how to do it again.  So please come forward with some help if any body can. I am sure  if Tiger1962 comes across my post , he will help me again. With kind Regards

It's me again - you can move to your required cabin position using the "translate" keys, which by default are the arrow keys. Once you're in position, press Ctrl+Alt and 0 to save the first view. Move to your second position and press Ctrl+Alt and 1, and so on. To recall your saved positions, press Alt+0, Alt+1 and so on. These positions will be lost if you delete your cache or move/edit the aircraft in certain ways, but they're easy to re-create.

• Like 1

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

17 hours ago, tiger1962 said:

It's me again - you can move to your required cabin position using the "translate" keys, which by default are the arrow keys. Once you're in position, press Ctrl+Alt and 0 to save the first view. Move to your second position and press Ctrl+Alt and 1, and so on. To recall your saved positions, press Alt+0, Alt+1 and so on. These positions will be lost if you delete your cache or move/edit the aircraft in certain ways, but they're easy to re-create.

Hi! Tiger it's nice to have your attention on my post again. Thank you very,very much for that. With kind regards