FBW aircraft not visible

Some of you may remember that a while back I had problems with MSFS2020, after receiving advice from this forum, ended up with a reinstall.   After the reinstall everything worked fine with the basic MSFS2020.
However problems started when I attempted to install my favouraite aircraft, the FBW A320, which I previuosly flew most of the time.   The install appeared to proceed normally with the aircraft appearing in file explorer but when I run MSFS2020 the aircraft doesn't appear in the options available.
I also have fsltl traffic and simbridge installed.   As well as not being able to choose the FBW A320, when I fly any other aircraft the correct traffic is visible but with generic liveries
I am hoping that someone will be able to assist me again.  I am not familiar with the correct folder / file layout in MSFS so I have attached screenshots of the relevent folders.

Thanks   Terry

Screenshot (1).jpg

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (3).jpg

TerryB

Asus ROG STRIX B550, Ryzen 5800X, Gigabyte 3080 10GB, 16GB 3600DDR4, 2 x 500GB SSDs, 3TB HDD, Corsair 4000X case, 27" HP monitor

Do you have any other Community folder on your system? The one in your screenshots seems to be in the wrong place, is it used by an addon manager program?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks for the prompt reply,  just the type of information I need.   I don't have any other Community folder on my system.   Where should the folder be situated?  How do I get the folder where it should be?  Can I just delete the existing Community folder and reinstall FBW A320 ?   The number of questions shows my lack of knowledge of the workings of MSFS2020

TerryB

Asus ROG STRIX B550, Ryzen 5800X, Gigabyte 3080 10GB, 16GB 3600DDR4, 2 x 500GB SSDs, 3TB HDD, Corsair 4000X case, 27" HP monitor

The quickest way to find your ACTUAL Community folder is this:

In MSFS, go to Options / General / Developers and turn on Developers Mode.

On the Dev Menu, select Tools / Virtual File System / Watched Bases.

Look for the line with “Community” at the end of it. This is the path to your ACTUAL community folder.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks for the information Tim.   I found the correct folder, which was empty.   I uninstalled FBW A320 and deleted the Community folder in which it was installed.  I have reinstalled the FBW A320 in the correct folder and it is now visible in MSFS2020.   I haven't had time to fly yet but hopefully it will be fine.

Thank you very much for your assistance and your knowledge

Terry

• Thanks 1

TerryB

Thanks Terry,  I have used the FBW installer each time and never had problems before.   All sorted now FBW working correctly over several short flights within the UK.  I appreciate the help given on this forum

TerryB