Updated Manual Released

An updated version of Glass Simming 2020 by flight-sim author and instructor Bill Stack has been released by TopSkills. Version 3 describes and explains the Cessna Citation CJ4 that was substantially upgraded by Microsoft and Asobo. Chapters about the Airbus A320 and Boeing 747-8I have been enhanced as well.

“Microsoft’s upgraded Cessna Citation CJ4 is remarkably different from their previous rendition,” notes Mr. Stack. “I tested the new model, recorded performance figures, and analyzed data. My upgrade explains changes to the physical and performance characteristics as well as operational systems and the flight-management computers.”

Instructions, images, tables, checklists, definitions, explanations, and descriptions throughout have been improved and sharpened in Version 3. With 330 pages, the upgraded book has almost 10 percent more content for the same price.

Glass Simming 2020 explains electronic flight decks and cockpits for eight aircraft modeled in Microsoft Flight Simulator ®. Principles apply to other aircraft and simulation programs.

“Flight simmers seeking true realism will enjoy the knowledge gained from this comprehensive manual and its upgrades and improvements,” promises author Bill Stack.

Glass Simming 2020 Version 3 is available from the FlightSim store: https://store.flightsim.com/TopSkills--Glass-Simming-2020-v3-_p_4891.html

Consumers who purchased Versions 1 and 2 can download Version 3 for no additional cost.

TopSkillsGlassSimming2020_1200x1200.jpg