FSX Shorts 360 panel

michaeljulian

32 minutes ago, michaeljulian said:

I have downloaded the excellent Rob Richardson Shorts 360 but no panel shows up. How can I find it and if necessary install it?

Where did you download from?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Press S and cycle through the view until you get to the VC panel view.

• Thanks 1

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Thanks for the advice.  I have used the S button but all I get is a very overlarge section of the panel that is fuzzy and with no autopilot settings, heading, etc. - completely useless. A great pity as the model is outstanding.  Does anyone know how I can remedy this?

21 minutes ago, michaeljulian said:

Thanks for the advice.  I have used the S button but all I get is a very overlarge section of the panel that is fuzzy and with no autopilot settings, heading, etc. - completely useless. A great pity as the model is outstanding.  Does anyone know how I can remedy this?

Nobody knows where you got the download from!

1 hour ago, flapman said:

Can you post a screenshot?

I can't find a download for Rob's Shorts 360 anywhere.  I did find his site through the Wayback machine but the file was not archived.  I can't find it at SOH where Rob uploaded several of his aircraft.   I am willing to bet the OP has a corrupted download.

42 minutes ago, michaeljulian said:

I loaded the aircraft from Fly Away Simulation. There is a cab file waiting to be used but wherever it is placed/loaded etc it does not show up.

Can you post a link?  The only Shorts 360 at that site is a PAD Shorts 360 done over by other developers and not Rob Richardson.

A .cab file should be in the panel folder of the aircraft.