White livery A320 appearing at airports

Hi all, 

Hoping I can pick your brains?

I am getting blank liveried A320's appearing at airports despite having renamed the default traffic file and made sure the ASOBO aircraft.cfg are set to '0' for AI traffic. I have FSLTL installed but this is before I run the injector. To my understanding, there should be no airliners present until I run the injector. In game settings are:

AI Live traffic - on

Ground aircraft - 0

fs-base-traffic - renamed trafficaircraft.bgl.off

Is the AI traffic live possibly pulling an aircraft through from FSLTL within the community folder?

Thanks

System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller

The FSLTL Injector .cfg file can be set to remove white liveries. In the sim, click on the FSLTL icon on the menu bar and you can change all the settings on the fly.

For more info, see the FAQ's on the FSLTL website here: Support FAQ – FSLTL – FS Live Traffic Liveries

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

18 hours ago, guzler said:

Hi all, 

Hoping I can pick your brains?

I am getting blank liveried A320's appearing at airports despite having renamed the default traffic file and made sure the ASOBO aircraft.cfg are set to '0' for AI traffic. I have FSLTL installed but this is before I run the injector. To my understanding, there should be no airliners present until I run the injector. In game settings are:

AI Live traffic - on

Ground aircraft - 0

fs-base-traffic - renamed trafficaircraft.bgl.off

Is the AI traffic live possibly pulling an aircraft through from FSLTL within the community folder?

Thanks

I also use FSLTL and never get the white 320s. I have set the blank liveries option to "No". I also think I disabled the generic traffic option in the sim settings.

Why did you modify and rename the cfg files? It shouldnt be necesarry for what you're trying to do. I suspect something got screwed up in that process...

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

I have live traffic on and also set the blank liveries to off, however I'm getting these if the injector isn't running. I modified the cfg files (Asobo ones, not FSLTL) because of this, so it was happening before hand. Still not got to the bottom of it.

System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller

4 hours ago, guzler said:

I have live traffic on and also set the blank liveries to off, however I'm getting these if the injector isn't running. I modified the cfg files (Asobo ones, not FSLTL) because of this, so it was happening before hand. Still not got to the bottom of it.

I do not get blank liveries with the following settings:

In the sim:

• Traffic - Aircraft Traffic Type - Off
  • Traffic - Ground Aircraft Density - 0
  • Traffic - Traffic variety - Ultra
  • Use unmodified cfg files.

In FSLTL:

• Blank liveries: No
  • Generic models: No

You categorically do not need to edit any cfg files to get rid of the . I'm no stranger to screwing around with cfg files myself, but it's really not necesarry here and I think it may cause more harm than good.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide