the A/P doesn't work on the TBM after the last update. Won't find nav or matain headding. When using the Alt it falls about 200fpm and won't climb at all. I've tried everything I can think of to solve this but it still won't fly.

12 hours ago, amberdog1 said:

the A/P doesn't work on the TBM after the last update. 

From this, can we assume that it was working before the update and that you are fully conversant with how to work the autopilot?

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

it worked prior to the update, and Ill admit my knowledge with the AP is somewhat limited. Mostly I engage the AP after take off selecting the ALT for climb and about a mile away from the airport I'll engage the nav and continue to climb out to my desired alt. I either do a VOR or IFR high. The TBM isn't the only plane affected either, the HJet, CJ4 and Lat, 208.

Thanks for the reply. AD

15 hours ago, amberdog1 said:

... and I'll admit my knowledge with the AP is somewhat limited.

There are many good videos on YouTube covering  the operation of the Garmin 3000 and how to use the Navigation, Altitude and Heading modes.  Why not have a look at them and compare what you are doing to what they are doing.  They may either provide a solution or a basis for more specifc questions.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.