Latest update (and an unusual one, at that) seems to break throttle interface

The other day I started up MSFS (this would have been on or around the 24th of June, give or take a day or two) and lo and behold, an update started pretty much all by itself (usually I get notified to go to the Store and a few other places). Since then, I have been having nothing but problems with my Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - to wit, the throttle interface with MSFS has been erratic and for all practical purposes inoperative. This occurs in pretty nearly all of the profiles that I have set up, and involves whatever axis I assign to throttles. The throttle in the sim will not conform to the hardware throttle position, and moves back and forth erratically. No conflicts are apparent (more than one action set to the axis in question)and this behavior follows the axis assignment; that is, it will occur on any axis I connect to throttle. If that same axis is set to mixture it works fine.

The whole shebang works fine in XPlane, so it is not a hardware issue… Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Here's one possible solution from the flightsimulator.com forums:

"the problem I was having with the 1st two axes on the Bravo (control went from 0 to 50% as soon as I moved the lever a 1/4 inch) was solved by going to the Windows Game Controllers, selecting the Bravo, selecting Properties, clicking on the Settings tab, and clicking on Reset to Default, then backing out and going back to FS. Do NOT try to calibrate the Bravo in Windows."

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Also remember that controls are set and used via "the cloud" (ASOBO) and if anything goes wrong at their end we have things like stopping responding/ going hard over/ trim runaway etc. I have had this after that update (plus one CTD (very rare these days tho). I guess we just have to bear with them (Grizzlys perhaps!)