On Approach using IFR rules/GPS plane veers off a 2 or 3 miles

deauxwolf

Any of you guys using the very well made but rather frame rate "heavy" addon KORD ?

If not, then the "bug" I mentioned earlier in this thread, could not have had anything to do with the problem approaches. Anyway, I've now swatted the bug by editing my addon KORD afcad file and the only thing now left is to correct the four still visible but incorrect runway designators. A simple method would have been to create new afcad runways but alas, none of them want to show up in the scenery.

Hans

On 6/5/2023 at 7:02 PM, beroun said:

When you fly IFR, do you follow ATC instructions? And if so does this weering happen? Also did you try the flight w/o fast forwarding? 

Does ILS affect it? Many qs. Also posting a video showing the event would help.

Dear beroun,

Where can I get some Heathrow scenery? This looks cool:  but It requires  (heathrow_building_works.zip) Which I can't find...

EGLL / LHR London Heathrow ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Welcome to London. This is an extensive rebuild of one of the world's most important airports. Heathrow has been fine tuned and updated from the default version with the remodeling of Terminal 3, the A380-capable gates, and a more accurate T1, T2, and T4. You will also need to download and install Heathrow Building Works by Matthew Ministry (heathrow_building_works.zip).

Filename: egll.zip

9 minutes ago, deauxwolf said:

Dear beroun,

Where can I get some Heathrow scenery? This looks cool:  but It requires  (heathrow_building_works.zip) Which I can't find...

EGLL / LHR London Heathrow ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Welcome to London. This is an extensive rebuild of one of the world's most important airports. Heathrow has been fine tuned and updated from the default version with the remodeling of Terminal 3, the A380-capable gates, and a more accurate T1, T2, and T4. You will also need to download and install Heathrow Building Works by Matthew Ministry (heathrow_building_works.zip).

This is what default looks like:

Untitled.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 12:11 PM, defaid said:

Hi. If you have some cash then this is surely the best available, though with the detail maxxed out it can be a bit heavy on the framerate. 

https://www.uk2000scenery.co.uk/heathrow-xtreme-1

If freeware is the way for you, I don't know. I found UK2000 airports to be good enough to justify the price.

D

21.thumb.jpg.f8313aa1a33591c387fde285b432cd43.jpg

London's Ok, I like my Hawaii, Hong Kong(s), Shanghai, Pudong, South Africa, Morocco KLAX- KSAN, New Orleans, Memphis, Kentucky, New York, Miami, long list and years, decades of building out scenery for free...

2 minutes ago, deauxwolf said:

London's Ok, I like my Hawaii, Hong Kong(s), Shanghai, Pudong, South Africa, Morocco KLAX- KSAN, New Orleans, Memphis, Kentucky, New York, Miami, long list and years, decades of building out scenery for free...

Of Couse Chicago, and extreme weather...