Using Content Manager

Please Help.  I have not used Content Manager in MSFS 2020 yet and would like to install SoFly Aircraft Scenery Pro but I can't figure how to install it in MSFS2020. I found it listed in Content Manager but  I can't  figure how to use Content Manager,.  It shows Aircraft Checklist Pro in the listing and to the right says "Not Installed" and to the right of that it says "Community" Below to the left are three checkboxes and one says "Installing" but nothing happens.  On the pre vious Sim page is a progress bar that says 6 hours but nothing is moving in either the progress bar or on the Content Manager Screen.

Can someone please walk me through the Content Manager  or does someone know of a good tutorial?  Thanks.

You initially refer to Scenery Pro, and then to Checklist Pro.  I assume that you mean the latter as I cannot find reference to Scenery Pro on SoFly's website.  You probably need to physically place the relevant file into your Community folder within MSFS as part of the installation process.  Did they mention this when you received the software from SoFly?  They would name the relevant file. The location of the Community folder varies dependent on the source of your copy of MSFS.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

Sorry about Scenery mistake. It's Aircraft Checklist Pro. The main file is in the Community directory and appears in Content Manager.. This is the first addon I have tried to install into MSFS. 

Is it necessary to go through Content Manager to install an add on? 

Whether you need to use the Content Manager or not depends on the software provider. Most freeware stuff is "installed" by dragging a directory to the community directory. But then, there is no version control. Others provide their own installation routine and they should tell you, what to do. Sometimes you find a placeholder and the content manager has to do the downloading for you.

If you select the "not installed" package (a checkmark appears to the left of the entry), is there an active download button near the lower end of the screen?

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 32Gb RAM,

NVidia Geforce RTX 2600, 3 Monitors (two 1280 x 1024, one 1920 x 1080),

SSD 1000 GB and SSD 500 GB