Animated Human 3Dmodel library

I installed the above mentioned MOD the usual way - main folder into the Community Folder But I thing it's not working as I do not find any animated people any where. Could any body kindly explain how to view the people in the MOD or is there any other way of installing the MOD. With regards.

8 hours ago, tomavis said:

I think you have to download a scenery that uses that mod to see the animated people.

Thank you very much for your reply.  I am not sure ,you may be right, you could see the file yourself if you wish it is on the "flightsim.to"website. With regards

tomavis is correct - model libraries are used by scenery creators and they range from traffic cones to complete hangars and even terminal buildings. You need to have the exact libraries installed to see the objects/figures/vehicles/buildings/vegetation used in the scenery.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

17 hours ago, tiger1962 said:

tomavis is correct - model libraries are used by scenery creators and they range from traffic cones to complete hangars and even terminal buildings. You need to have the exact libraries installed to see the objects/figures/vehicles/buildings/vegetation used in the scenery.

Thank you very much Tiger it's nice to hear from you after a while.

• Thanks 1

There is a program: Airport Design Editor

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forums/msfs-airport-design-general.156/

which can design an airport and place  ANY object available in libraries anywhere in an existence airport or in one you've created. ADE dates back since FS9 and the MSFS 2020 version is as effective and as complicated as the original one, it has quite a lot of followers, me being one of them and still using it.