JK retro: British Bombers

Reference the Lockheed Hudson in RAF paint scheme, here is one in RAAF paint scheme.  It is in the Temora Aviation Museum in central New South Wales.  What is best about it is that it is flyable and regularly appears in air shows.  I believe that it may be the only air worthy Hudson left.  I find  it particularly special as I flew in it in Australia and PNG when it was under civil registration as VH-AGS.  The Hudson at the RAF Museum at Hendon is also in RAAF colours, as it is ex-RAAF,  and I also flew in it when it too was in civil registration.  They were noisy!

Temora Hudson stitchA small.jpg

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

We all need to ensure our children, grandchildren, and anyone else deal with visits these wonderful museums and attends airshows.

Relight a fire if excitement for our world aviation history.

We can't let this all drift into the shadows of the past.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

On 4/21/2023 at 8:06 AM, PhrogPhlyer said:

We all need to ensure our children, grandchildren, and anyone else deal with visits these wonderful museums and attends airshows.

Relight a fire if excitement for our world aviation history.

We can't let this all drift into the shadows of the past.

+1!  But we need to make sure if they go up, they're wearing good ear protection.  My most used word on a daily basis is "What?" 

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.