How to install MS FSM X Gold edition on Windows 11

S.A.M.

2 hours ago, Saint George said:

The Problem is known. The simplest solution is to install the current STEAM-version.-

You don't even know what the problem is. He doesn't need to re-purchase the Steam version, he just needs to describe the problem he is having.

• Like 2
http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect he has the usual activation error? I would point him to a useful link but the search function here is useless at the moment!

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

I dont assume anything - suspect is another thing all together!

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2023 at 7:30 AM, yotamball4764g said:

Hello, There can be several reasons why you're having trouble. Here are a few common ones:

1. Compatibility Issues: Older games may not be compatible with newer operating systems like Windows 11. You can try running the game in Compatibility Mode (right click on the game setup file > Properties > Compatibility tab > Run this program in compatibility mode for > select the OS it was designed for)
  2. Administrator Privileges: You may need admin rights to install the game. Try running the installer as an administrator (right-click on the game setup file > Run as administrator)
  3. DVD/CD Drive Issues: If your PC doesn't recognize the DVD, ensure your DVD drive is working properly.
  4. Corrupted Discs: The DVD itself may be scratched or damaged. Ensure the disc is in good condition.

If you're still facing issues, consider searching for a digital version of the game or reaching out to the game's support team.

"Reaching out to the game's support team".

What a joke, Microsoft ended support years back, wasn't it in 2012?

Unless, of course, this is a would-be spammer, which we see on the forums at prepar3d.com.

Jorgen

• Thanks 1