A Short Trip in Japan

A Short Trip in Japan with a quick journey from Osaka(RJOO) to Tokyo(RNRT) in the B787.
As always, [CLICK THE PIC] for a larger version.
nSKWyPM.jpg

J07iny5.jpg

2aw9FK3.jpg

URIlSPR.jpg

StN7CPD.jpg

XGe5Hkr.jpg

AqU3OOA.jpg

Y2xNooB.jpg

4vHYdwJ.jpg

CwvYgbL.jpg

tLOVjUb.jpg

q4ww5MB.jpg

fUdfBwp.jpg

NWn93p9.jpg

v8rbakC.jpg

uNoCrDa.jpg

lRQTEF5.jpg

ULhCay4.jpg

vxDYlHI.jpg

Wy1EEQ1.jpg

Hopefully, you enjoyed these images, your commentary is always appreciated...Darryl

Great shots.  They remind me of trips to and from Narita and Komatsu I took as a passenger in 747s in the 80's.  People crammed them with shopping bags etc.  The morning flight was basically people going shopping around Tokyo, afternoon flight was those same folks returning home.  They used 747s as most of us would use a city bus or an El.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

1 hour ago, Rupert said:

Great shots.  They remind me of trips to and from Narita and Komatsu I took as a passenger in 747s in the 80's.  People crammed them with shopping bags etc.  The morning flight was basically people going shopping around Tokyo, afternoon flight was those same folks returning home.  They used 747s as most of us would use a city bus or an El.

My bad! I now remember I flew in and out of Tokyo from the US using the Narita Airport.  Then I had to change airports in Tokyo to fly from Tokyo's Haneda Airport to Komatsu and back.  Narita Airport didn't have any direct fights to Komatsu.  At least at that time.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.