Landing Miami: 220 Degree View

Hi Everybody,

Been down the past week working on a couple computers, swapping my stronger server computer for my right visual. Now all three visuals run at 5.4GHz with the server running at 5.3GHz. 

I also had a video board go bad on me, one of my EVGA FTW3 3090s died. Funny thing is, it's on the server computer with all the graphics turned down, the demand on the card was nothing. The card is basically overkill for that position.

Still have to figure out why navigraph won't connect to my I-Pad, sim link is installed and connect to XP12, yet no connection.  Also, air manager won't connect to my Tablet, all I get is a black screen with the Z2d efb zibo mod header.

On a good note, I have X-RASS2 working with X-Plane 12. You can hear the callout during approach, no text... I didn't have it turned on as of yet.

Great landing!

• Thanks 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64