annoying situation need help

starraker

I'm unable to complete any lengthy CLS Dc-10 flights because I keep getting An error message that says my computer has run out of virtual memory I'm using windows xp the system page says I have 2025 mb total paging file size for all drives If this isn't enough to run fs2k4, & several FSPS products (Runway bumping, dolby cockpit sounds & REX for fs2k4) pleas tell me what other info is needed & how I go about getting more virtual memory I've been trying to fly from KLGB to KBFI & the program ends just before landing after about 4 hours of flying which is quite annoying to say the least.

please help if you can I have an AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core processor 6000+ 3.01ghz 3.25 gb of ram with an ati radeon HD 4800 series video card

running out of memory is often a sign of a "memory leak". Adding more memory to the computer will not help as the leak will simply use that up too.

Do a search for threads memory leak. It is often caused by an addon scenery. Try disabling addon scenery to see if this helps, then you need to do some troubleshooting.

• 3 weeks later...
I would very much like to try your suggestion. How to I go about doing this search for threads memory leak? Please help me complete the first step. define for me the steps that I will need to take. please accept my apology but I'm not really computer literate on A very advanced level. Translation>>> Im elderly.

Archived