Winter Runway Textures and other questions

Been getting my feet wet w/ FS2020 the last few weeks after a 25 year hiatus :D.

Overall I'm pretty blown away. I'm hoping they keep supporting it over the years because the potential is huge with VR (which I havn't tried yet), etc.

A few questions I have though are:

Are there any winter runway replacements? They're just too white, even at some major airports, to the point where you can't even distinguish them until you're right over the airport. Makes looking for it while fly VFR pretty unrealistic and frustrating.

Is there a way to remove some things, like tree's that are unrealistically growing right before the runway on the approach path? I hit one that ended my flight at an airport I know that doesn't have any.

I haven't tried turning ground vehicles off, I'm assuming you can. They're cool and all, but for the most part they just get in the way!.

What upgrades or setting should I try to fix some of these issues?

Kevin

Yea these have been a problem since release and Asobo doesnt seem interested in fixing .

I dont think there are any settings that can get rid of these problems without delving into config files.

There is this, but it seems like a very expensive way to just get snow cleared on a couple of airports.

secure.simmarket.com/taburet-snowy-runways-geneva-zurich-msfs.phtml

or perhaps have a search at

https://flightsim.to/

Edited by Hyperdark