FlyByWire A320 and Flight Planning

Is there a way to import a flight plan created through the game's world map into the FMS of the FlyByWire A320? I know that you can import a flight plan created through Sim Brief to this aircraft's FMS but I don't have a subscription to Navigraph which I would have to subscribe to Navigraph if I wanted to create a flight plan in Sim Brief with the latest AIRAC cycle and MSFS uses the latest AIRAC cycle all the time. If I can't do it through the game's world map, are there free alternatives to create a flight plan that uses the same AIRAC cycle as MSFS that works with the FlyByWire's A320 FMS?

When I choose a destination airport, the Simbrief plan doesn’t get imported and the a320 uses the MSFS plan instead.

So I’m guessing it’s possible. Just don’t use the flypad to plan a route.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I just fired up MSFS, created an IFR plan from KCMI to KORD (PNTAC TRTLL6) and when I spawned in the FBW A320, that plan was already loaded into the FMC, but the first waypoint was incorrect. That was an easy fix, just delete the error and input the correct waypoint (PNTAC) and it was good to go.

Is there a way to import a flight plan created through the game's world map into the FMS of the FlyByWire A320? I know that you can import a flight plan created through Sim Brief to this aircraft's FMS but I don't have a subscription to Navigraph which I would have to subscribe to Navigraph if I wanted to create a flight plan in Sim Brief with the latest AIRAC cycle and MSFS uses the latest AIRAC cycle all the time. If I can't do it through the game's world map, are there free alternatives to create a flight plan that uses the same AIRAC cycle as MSFS that works with the FlyByWire's A320 FMS?

Just imported a flight from SimBrief into FS2020 and it works just fine. Third from bottom line in SimBrief downloader for the FS2020 download. Once in FS2020, I loaded the flight plane from the... erm... flight selection screen (where from/to aircraft selection etc) and the plan was present in the A320. You'll be stuck with old AIRACS unless you subscribe, but that's okay, as long as they're all the same old AIRACs.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 074514.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-28 075513.jpg

Not tried to attach an image before so...

Screenshot_20221028_074451.png