Asobo L-39C controller binding question

I recently purchased the Asobo L-39 and am struggling with binding a couple of cockpit controls. I have the Thrustmaster Warthog joystick and throttle and want to avoid using the keyboard or mouse as much as possible. I've been able to bind most of the controls required for engine start and systems but there are three critical inputs that I can't associate with an input in MSFS.

I am very familiar with FSUIPC as I use this with FSX but am hoping to avoid having to go that route with MSFS.

The controls I'm struggling with are below;

Fuel Shutoff Valve (tried all obvious fuel related options and shutoff valve too)

Engine Systems toggle switch (tried several engine and system options)

Engine Start button (engine start 1(hold) that works with the F-18 won't work with the L-39)

I have tried numerous options from the controls list for each input but nothing seems to work, the input name that appears with mouse control hasn't been helpful so far.

Hoping someone else out there can help or perhaps someone who is using FSUIPC can provide the name of the control for each of these inputs.

Thanks !!

Further to this request.

I have now found that the Starter assignment is working to initiate spool up but I am still unable to find a control binding for the two below;

TOGGLE ENGINE SYSTEMS

SET FUEL SHUTOFF VALVE

Nothing that I assign seems to work for these switches.

Would really appreciate some help with this, have also written to Asobo for help too.

Glen