hi does fs 2020 have the camera mode like x plane when u are behind the plane and turn or what ever the camera turns with the plane not just the plane is moving ? if it has this feature whats it called or how do u turn it on thanks ....
windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3

hi does fs 2020 have the camera mode like x plane when u are behind the plane and turn or what ever the camera turns with the plane not just the plane is moving ? if it has this feature whats it called or how do u turn it on thanks ....

I am not sure of the name of that view, however, I think i tis mapped to the "End" key. Drone view (my favorite) is mapped to the "Insert" key

You could search for those two key bindings to find the exact name of the camera view.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Ok so the "insert" button got me to the drone mode and yes the drone mode is what i am looking for how it moves with the plane only problem that more was like fixed to the top of the tail, i am looking for drone mode/ chase mode..... i will keep playing with it thanks for the help
windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3

Ok so the "insert" button got me to the drone mode and yes the drone mode is what i am looking for how it moves with the plane only problem that more was like fixed to the top of the tail, i am looking for drone mode/ chase mode..... i will keep playing with it thanks for the help

Use the "W" "S" and a couple of others around that same area to change where the drone is

Use the "5" key on the keypad to reset the view in case you mess up

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

they dont do anything do i got to change any settings for the keyboard?

You "may" not be in drone view then. There are two views (that I know of) drone and the (think??) its called chase plane (could be wrong), where you are viewing the tail of the plane, but you cannot move around. With drone view, you start off viewing the side of the plane but can move the drone around, up down, etc.

IT sounds like you are looking for the external or chase-plane view. I do not know the keyboard setting for that. But on the XBOX controller (what I use on my PC) it is mapped to the left-most of the 3 buttons on top of the controller. It gives the view from behind the plane and also gives a heads-up display of the critical gauges like speed altitude, climb settings etc. It is one of the most critical and helpful views on MSFS.