Need some advice on a few things please.

Hello all, been awhile. I have started to play msfs 2020 again after a little down time. Got it loaded up ok, but have an issue with my flifgtstick and where to install aircraft at.

First thing is my x52 pro has some issues. Last time I played I was using windows 10. Now I use windows 11. There are no logitec x52 pro windows 11 drivers that I have seen looking on the net. Tried the windows 10 driver with window 11 and no joy.

So can someone recommend a flightstick (cheap) thats compatible with window 11 and msfs 2020?

Second question is where do I put downloaded aircraft (steam)?

Thanks.

Hello all, been awhile. I have started to play msfs 2020 again after a little down time. Got it loaded up ok, but have an issue with my flifgtstick and where to install aircraft at.

First thing is my x52 pro has some issues. Last time I played I was using windows 10. Now I use windows 11. There are no logitec x52 pro windows 11 drivers that I have seen looking on the net. Tried the windows 10 driver with window 11 and no joy.

So can someone recommend a flightstick (cheap) thats compatible with window 11 and msfs 2020?

Second question is where do I put downloaded aircraft (steam)?

Thanks.

I have an old Saitek x52 joystick and throttle that work just fine. I managed to find a program through Logitech's site to allow me to program the time and such, but default, I was able to program everything.

Installing: aircraft should go into MSFS community folder.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home