WU 10 and St. Louis

I decided to fly around St Louis (first time actually) and visit the Gateway arch. I was not that impressed with the St Louis area, however, as stated before I had not flown over it, so I cannot compare the way it looks now to before.

One interesting note, the Arch is not listed as a POI. I do have them turned on, over New York, Paris, Rome, London etc., there are dozen's of them, I expected the Gateway Arch to be one, but it was not.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I just had a look and it is definitely better than I remember in person! Johnson's "great society" did wonders for cites like these that took decades to come to fruition.

Arch.png

Better yet was all the park space, one of which I landed on, that used to be nice brick high density housing built around the early 1900's. Getting people to burn the houses down to make park space was ingenious!

MLK Drive.png

The grass in the park space I landed on was mismatched with the terrain by about about 2 meters above the ground which made the landing and takeoff exciting!

Thanks for the reply back. I do have the trees and grass turned down, but the skyline does look the same. I will adjust my settings a bit to see if the parks pop in :)

Thanks!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality