Saved aircraft dynamics

beroun

Hi

When I get a new aircraft, I save it at the airport, fine tune it, designate it as a default and keep flying it (Have hundreds of different aircraft saved at the same airport).

If I want to switch to another aircraft, I choose the previously saved flight with the aircraft I now want to fly and usually designate it as a default and keep flying that particular aircraft.

ISSUE:

I Noted that when switching this way from one aircraft to another the dynamics of the flight sometimes change. Example - the aircraft, which flew perfectly level and lands with perfect pitch - when selecting it again from saved flights - (after flying another saved aircraft) - behaves differently. Somehow the memory of the previously used flight affect its dynamics.

Is there a remedy for this - or am I ammaginig thigs?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Hi Aaron,

Very interesting, could you please explain more in detail. In particular the Logistics of purging, mentioned?

I did not touch these flights in decades. Got over 1000 saved flights there?

Many Thanks,

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Hi gents,

One learns something new all the time. Yes, never touched the Fligh Simulator Files in Documents folder.

Got 314 Different aircraft/airlines saved - obviously all with FLT and WX extensiones

Got 157 in flight saves - usually approaches.

Got 858 IFRs saved with PLN extension.

I never seemed to have any serious problems switching from one flight to another with correct dynamics. Untill lately.

So any clue rfom Aaron would be appreciated.

Oh - just noted that IL18/38 I got from Russian sim also save with .SITD, .SITI and .VPS file extensions in addition to FLT and WX, no clue what that means?

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Reason? It's been my observation they have caused issues and when I got rid of them the issues stopped.

So, temp move your files to a folder on the desktop or something, go fly and see what happens.

Have a read of this related thread: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?338108-Aircraft-alignment-to-runway/page3