Just Flight 737 Professional & Extensions

westway

A couple of days ago I purchased Just Flights 737 Professional plus 2 extensions for additional liveries. Couldn't resist the Sale price. But I do have an issue, my FSX with Acceleration on Windows 10 crashes every time I attempt to select a 737 and open to take off. What happens is I get a cockpit view with all dials and gauges missing and then about 15 seconds later FSX crashes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 3 files several times always with the same results for the 737. I did try something which did allow a 737 to appear and fly, I started with another aircraft then hit Alt to bring up the menu and selected change aircraft, selecting one of the 737's, that worked but did not resolve the problem. I have contacted JF support, waiting for their response. Could really use HELP.

Thank you, Mr. Zippy, the fix did one good thing, it allowed the different 737 aircraft to load properly, however when I load another 737 it appeared okay then crashed. Can you tell me what the fix does that the application does not have working for it? Also, I really don't understand this, usually products come with all the relevant data, i.e., the install location, this app and the fix both have the wrong install location. Here it is, C:\...MicrosoftGames\MicrosoftFligthSimulatorX\$c (the c has a little doodad under it) I corrected it to the correct location.