Once the flight plan is established with all arrivals and navaids, the large labels place on the map make it impossible to view the routing depicted on the map. Is there any way to eliminate these labels as I find them more of an annoyance than an aid. Unable to upload the screen shot I took to illustrate due to limitation with my phone.

Thanks

Processor 11th Gen Intel® Core i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)

Nvidia Geforce GTX 2060

Once the flight plan is established with all arrivals and navaids, the large labels place on the map make it impossible to view the routing depicted on the map. Is there any way to eliminate these labels as I find them more of an annoyance than an aid. Unable to upload the screen shot I took to illustrate due to limitation with my phone.

Thanks

Are you taking about the MFD map screen? What aircraft? What avionics? If the avionics system involved is any one of the Garmins, you can adjust the “range” knob wIth your mouse to zoom in for a closer view of the route as you fly it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5