In Just 9 Days the Honda Jet Arrives by FlightFX!

Now that one night appeal to me :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up buying this aircraft. It is my first purchase since having MSFS. I only did it because my brother in law works for Honda. He was so proud that their jet was being introduced to MSFS.

My first thought on this air craft, there are many problems. Auto Pilot does not work, you have to have flight sim set as Modern or it will flip over on the runway when you hit 60mph. (if set at legacy). I was banking the plane after take off and it stressed and crashed according to my flight sim. When you detach the different MFD's from cockpit to move to additional monitors, not all of the display moves to screen. This is my first attempt to get the plane into the air. After second attempt, I made a short flight and landed VFR only Did not try the IFR landing system as of yet.

Hobbitrocks

I ended up buying this aircraft. It is my first purchase since having MSFS. I only did it because my brother in law works for Honda. He was so proud that their jet was being introduced to MSFS.

My first thought on this air craft, there are many problems. Auto Pilot does not work, you have to have flight sim set as Modern or it will flip over on the runway when you hit 60mph. (if set at legacy). I was banking the plane after take off and it stressed and crashed according to my flight sim. When you detach the different MFD's from cockpit to move to additional monitors, not all of the display moves to screen. This is my first attempt to get the plane into the air. After second attempt, I made a short flight and landed VFR only Did not try the IFR landing system as of yet.

Hobbitrocks

It is quite enjoyable to fly. I really do love this little bird, and its a challenge for me after flying single engine props for the most part in the sim. I too have just recently mastered landing with her, for practice makes perfect, before doing longer flights.