MSFS2020 does a great job of generating any IFR plan, then put it littlenavmap and modify it with improved approaches etc. Make all your own IFR low level or high level plans an save then in suitable continent or country folders, I even specify the type of plane used when it seems appropriate.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

MSFS2020 does a great job of generating any IFR plan, then put it littlenavmap and modify it with improved approaches etc. Make all your own IFR low level or high level plans an save then in suitable continent or country folders, I even specify the type of plane used when it seems appropriate.

I also second the use of littlenavmap, it is very useful in making your own flight plans. I often use it to fly by landmarks, POI's in a particular city, then I just import it straight into MSFS from the program itself, fire MSFS up, and my plan is there waiting for me, with all my "special" way points already there.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality